The following is the gist from and of a book I recently read - "The New Revealations"- Neale Donald Walsch, (author of Conversation with God) which gives new insight on for Modern Spirituality. A big shift from our everyday life under the fear of God to be as a friend of God or more appropriately working as if we are God ourselves.
1. God has never stopped communicating direclty with human beings. God has been communicating with and through human beings from the beginning of time. God does so today.
2. Every human being is a s special as every other human being who had ever lived, lives now. or ever will live.You are alll messengers. Every one of you. You are carrying a message to life about life every day. Every hour.Every moment.
3. No path to God is more direct than any other path. NO religion is the "one true religiion" no people are "the chosen people" and no prophet is the greatest prophet".
4. God needs nothing. God requires nothing in order to be happy. God is happiness itself. Therefore, God requires nothing of anyone or anyything in the universe.
5. God is not a singular Super Being, living somewhere in the Universe or outside of it, having the same emotional needs and subject to the same emotional turmoil as humans. That Which Is God cannot be hurt or damaged in any way, and so, has no need to seek revenge or impose punishment.
6. All things are One Thing. There is only One Thing, and all things are part of the One Thing That Is.
7. There is no such thing as RIght or Wrong. There is only What Works and What Does Not Work, depending upon what it is that you seek to be, or do have.
8. You are not your body. Who you are is limitless and without end.
9. You cannot die, and you will never be comdemned to eternal damnation.
Eastern Vs. Western Culture
5 months ago